- Saturday, May 18
855 Main Street at the Pleasanton Hotel, Pleasanton, CA
- Maifest is a fundraiser for the German School of San Ramon Valley, and is the final event of the school year. As a part of the program, Wish Inflicted will be onfrom 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM, performing many of our originals, as well as a few German "schlager" (hits) and other German songs, mixed in for fun. There is other entertainment throughout the day, so come early!
The event is open to the public, and all proceeds go toward supporting programs for the German school. The admission price of $10 gets you a nice San Ramon Valley German School beer mug. The event starts at 11:00am and will end at 5pm. The German School kids will perform songs that they have been practicing throughout the year. Lunch begins around noon, with traditional Biergarten food available for an extra charge. There will be excellent German beer on tap (a few varieties), and if you know Handles, you know they take their beer seriously.
This is a family friendly event, so all ages are welcome; naturally feel free to bring children along! For more info about Handles Gastropub (at the Pleasanton Hotel), see: www.handlesgastropub.com. Handles Gastropub: (925) 399-6690 We hope to see you there.
- Saturday, April 6
- Hotel Utah Saloon
500 4th Street (@ Bryant), San Francisco, CA
- Full band show, featuring Jarrett Fenlon, Fuzzy Slippers, and Wish Inflicted (closing set). Back to our old stompin' grounds at the good ol' Hotel Utah Saloon once again! We'll be debuting a new song and playing a longer set to round out the night!
Be sure to join us for the fun!
- $7 in Advance/$10 at the Door (Buy tickets)
- Saturday, October 27, 2012
- "Beyond Bavaria" - Oktoberfest Celebration for GISSV
383 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA, 94041
- We will be playing at "Beyond Bavaria," an Oktoberfest-themed fundraiser for the German International School of the Silicon Valley. Brian and Branden, along with guest vocalist Thomas Leitheiser, will be playing from 7:00 to 9:00pm, at the SteakOut Biergarten at California and Castro Streets in downtown Mountain View. We'll play a mix of German songs and a number of Wish Inflicted originals. There is a silent auction, and a raffle for the Grand Prize of a trip for 4, for a 2-nights' stay in Berlin!
- Saturday, October 6, 2012
Fruitvale Ave and MacArthur Ave., Oakland, CA
- Join us on Saturday October 6th on the Main Stage at Oaktoberfest, a German themed family-friendly festival, where we will play a set including some of our favorite German songs, as well as our originals. Festival runs from 11AM til 6PM; stage time TBD.
- Free (Buy tickets)
- Saturday, September 22, 2012
- Northern California Homebrewers Festival
Lake Francis Resort, Dobbins, CA
- Join us at the 15th annual Northern California Homebrewers Festival, a celebration of homebrewing open only to members and guests of Northern California homebrew clubs. Wish Inflicted will be the featured entertainment at the festival this year, playing into the evening after the main festivities of the day. Witness the spectacle of the "Hoppy Beer Song," a few covers, and plenty of Wish Inflicted orignal tunes. Be sure to buy your copy of When Something Burns This Bright in advance, and join us for some homebrew and great music.
- SOLD OUT
21+ or w/ adult